Open Forum Home

communities_1.jpg

Latest Discussion Posts

• The HBA Geographic Expansion Team is proud to announce that we've completed the Year 1 Toolkit for new branches! We are glad to provide resources for successful strategic planning to our volunteers leaders starting new locations around the globe. These ...

2 people recommend this.
  • I just registered! Really looking forward to hearing Rochelle and the tips she will share! ------------------------------ Christine Shumard-Sauer Director AbbottChristineShumard-Sauer ------------------------------

• PLAY PICKLEBALL FOR FUN AND SUPPORT HEALTH EQUITY INITIATIVES AT THE FLOATING HOSPITAL. Summer Friday, May 31 st 11:00 – 3:30 All NY/ NJ HBA members and guests are welcome. Whether you have yet to play and want to learn or are an experienced ...

• Definitely looking forward to learning some skills and stress management tools to add to my toolbox. Rochelle is an incredible coach and I'm looking forward to her tips. ------------------------------ Nneoma Okeke Divisional Strategy Manager Health ...

• I am looking forward to this event and learning some ways to destress and create a healthy space for myself. In the year of selflove and care it is important to prioritize yourself. Put your oxygen mask on first before helping those around you! ...

Latest Shared Files Add

Announcements

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.