Open Forum Home

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi everyone! Check out this request for proposals for the upcoming American Medical Writers Association (AMWA) Freelance Workshops, hosted by the Delaware Valley Chapter next spring. It's an awesome event for all medical writers whether you're freelance ...

• Profile Picture

HBA Podcasts

https://genderparity.hbanet.org/our-mission/resources/podcasts/ Take a listen to the new HBA Podcast program

• I'm reaching out to invite you to Putting Care at the Center 2017 , a national conference on improving care for people with complex health and social needs. With our new National Center for Complex Health and Social Needs , we are working ...

• If it is available I'd be interested in listening to archived seminar as well... Any info would be appreciated. ------------------------------ Samantha Munson Pfizer Inc [City] [State] -----------------------------

• ​Great question!  Lori Whitehand, Education Manager for HBA, will be making the recorded program available in the next couple of weeks.  Thanks again for your interest in the BTB author chat program!  Best, Becky ------------------------------ Becky ...

Latest Shared Files Add

• I’m reaching out to invite you to Putting Care at the Center 2017, a national conference on improving ...

• The Greater Philadelphia Chapter (GPH) of the Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association (HBA) is excited ...

1 person recommends this.

Announcements

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.