Open Forum Home

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

HBA Podcast

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/hbapodcast/2017/05/19/fueling-your-financial-career-growth-globally "Fueling Your Financial Career Growth, Globally." Tint Tint Yap of Bayer, US, shares her experience and tips on navigating your career, globa

• ------------------------------ Jandis Price President Price Healthcare Consulting, LLC (214) 662-2248 Global Chair - Digital Strategy, HBA Global Digital Innovators Director At Large, HBA Dallas-Fort Worth chapter Board ---------------------------

• Dear HBA Colleagues, Community and Partners, The HBA Global Digital Innovators are requesting your assistance in making an HBA Impact in 2017! Do you have an active Twitter account? Active meaning your tweets are not locked/protected and no one can retweet, ...

• I'm also available to volunteer! Sent from my iPhone. ------Original Message------ If you still need volunteers, I am available after the networking event in the mid morning.  Stephanie Sadaka, Pharm.D. Janssen Oncology Miami DAL Membership/Volunteer ...

• If you still need volunteers, I am available after the networking event in the mid morning.  Stephanie Sadaka, Pharm.D. Janssen Oncology Miami DAL Membership/Volunteer Engagement ------------------------------ Stephanie Sadaka Sr. Executive Oncology ...

Latest Shared Files Add

• On May 4th - Miami held it's inaugural webcast for Women of the Year (WOTY) with one of its Corporate ...

Announcements

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.