Open Forum Home

communities_1.jpg

Latest Discussion Posts

• The HBA Geographic Expansion Team is proud to announce that we've completed the Year 1 Toolkit for new branches! We are glad to provide resources for successful strategic planning to our volunteers leaders starting new locations around the globe. These ...

2 people recommend this.
  • I can't wait to hear the tips Rochelle has to share with us. This is a timely topic for me!! ------------------------------ Heather Fenton Liebhart HBA Northern Chicago Chapter President Walgreens Boots Alliance ------------------------------

• On May 14th, acclaimed coach, speaker and author Rochelle Seltzer will lead a virtual workshop and show us how we can LIVE BIG. You'll walk away with actionable tools and techniques that you can use every day to create space in your life, reduce stress, ...

• Running my free webinar ' Artificial Intelligence in Pharma: Don't be Left Behind' again today as a lot of people who couldn't make it have requested a replay. It is 9am Pacific and Midday EST. Details on LinkedIn here. https://www.linkedin.com/events/7179007692928151554/comments/ ...

• Congratulations to Karina De Lazzari, Gabriela Kanevsky, Victoria Scarabello, and the entire HBA Geographic Expansion Team on this exciting milestone. Their leadership and efforts will undoubtedly make a significant impact on the advancement of gender ...

Latest Shared Files Add

Announcements

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.