Open Forum Home

Latest Discussion Posts

• Interested in gaining maximum value of your conference experience? If so, register now for a preconference seminar . Seats are going quickly. If you have already registered and wish to add a preconference seminar, please call +1 973-575-0606, extension ...

• Hello everyone! I'm Katie, senior manager, chapter development. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and being a resource, should you run into any questions. Feel free to send me a message  here  or email me at  kcammer@hbanet.org ...

2 people recommend this.
  • Thank you for the message. I won't be there but I would LOVE to be kept in the loop. Thank you for your leadership. ------------------------------ SharRon Jamison Takeda Pharmaceuticals, Inc. [City] [State] 770-286-0814 ----------------------------- ...

• Welcome! With best regards ------Original Message------ Hi Everyone, Just joined the HBA upon recommendation by a female colleague and look forward to meeting the amazing ladies that are part of this organization. I've been in the healthcare ...

• Hi Everyone, Just joined the HBA upon recommendation by a female colleague and look forward to meeting the amazing ladies that are part of this organization. I've been in the healthcare industry for the past 8 years and have always wished that women ...

Latest Shared Files Add

• Overview and Tips on Managing Unconscious Bias

Announcements

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.