Open Forum Home

Latest Discussion Posts

• So very excited to share that we are expanding again.  Below is a note from the branch lead of our new location - HBA Ljubljana . Hi All, I am @Tinkara Pavlovcic Kapitanovic, newly appointed Branch Lead of HBA Ljubljana. I was fortunate ...

• The HBA is excited to share that as of 1 January 2023, we have the Operating Board Executive Committees filled for EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) and North America. Please join us in congratulating the following HBA leaders: EMEA Operating ...

1 person recommends this.
  • We are pleased to share a newly-launched feature for the HBA Community – a mobile app! This app, provided by the vendor of our community platform, will enable you to stay connected even better than before: view and reply to posts in your communities, ...

5 people recommend this.
  • A Virtual Fireside chat about your M.E.D.S. (Meditation, Exercise, Diet and Sleep) and your heart health. Participants will experience an engaging discussion about the importance of heart health, while celebrating the diversity of women, learning techniques ...

• Join HBA NY for a book discussion on learning to negotiate in your professional and personal life. Here is your registration link: https://my.hbanet.org/Events/AddEdit/EventDetails/MeetingID/7737dc31-4af3-4168-851e-104427d1907b ------------------------------ ...

Latest Shared Files Add

Announcements

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.