Open Forum Home

Latest Discussion Posts

• I participated as a mentor in the 2016-2017 HBA Midwest Mentoring program and thoroughly enjoyed it.  The mentees were super engaged and the participation was amazing.  As a mentor, I was able to share my experiences and knowledge on successfully switching ...

• A colleague of mine is looking into the cost of healthcare plans offered by pharm and other healthcare related companies to compare with her own company and to make a case for a more competitive plan that will attract new employees.   Please let ...

• I have also participated in the HBA Mentoring Program for the past several years and I would strongly encourage members to sign up for this award winning program.  It is a safe, dynamic environment to learn and develop, while getting great feedback, advice and ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hello All, I was wondering if anyone knew of any resources (guides, classes, conferences etc.) that had beneficial information on the management of registries for clinical operations? Thanks! Marisha ------------------------------ Marisha Mikell Clinical ...

• Melissa, congratulations on your DBA! I found your post to be interesting. What is the purpose of your research? When I ask this, I mean are you looking to inform and/or share findings and potential solutions to move the needle in this arena? Honestly, ...

Latest Shared Files Add

Announcements

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.