Open Forum Home

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello HBA Community!!! The team here at HBA central is counting down the days until we see you--either in person in NYC or virtually wherever you may sit!   This year's Woman of the Year promises to be spectacular especially as we hear from our WOTY, ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Melissa Grey here from the Greater Rochester Chapter. We are hosting a Syracuse networking event on Wednesday and I am asking for your help in getting the word out to anyone you know in the Syracuse area who may be interested in HBA membership!  This ...

• CELEBRATE NATIONAL NURSES WEEK! Nursing was my first career that included being a Research Nurse at Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD. National Nurses Day was May 12th -the birthday of Florence Nightingale. My passion and desire to help and serve ...

• Hello all, I'm working with a group of medical and business students looking into the laparoscopic instrument space.  Are there any surgeons, hospital administrators, purchasing officers, who would have 15-20 minutes to chat with our team? Thanks for ...

• Greetings to the HBA world! Hope everyone is doing great and exploring new ways of connecting with fellow beings. It fascinates me how innovative and diverse group form communities to foster growth in all phases. Looking forward to the collaboration and ...

Latest Shared Files Add

Announcements

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.