Open Forum Home

Latest Discussion Posts

• Anita I wrote her about our chapter when I saw this - gmail likes to hide/eat the real emails I am searching for so of course couldn't find her response. We both work at CSL and she mentioned she knows you - that was the extent of it. Kind regards, ...

• Are you looking for someone local or do you have a budget? I know a women who is a speaker and an expert in that area. here is her one page file:///Users/stephanieepaul/Downloads/Orrell-One-Sheet-2018-FINAL.pdf She is a friend of mine and I can make a ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Ever wonder how to future-proof your career? The LA Chapter invites you to join us at a panel discussion on building critical competencies for the next generation of leaders, with prominent industry leaders from Amgen, Chandler Chicco Agency, MannKind, ...

• Baxter Women Leaders support Dress for Success. Dress for Success (DFS) is a global organization and may be a good fit for Women in Healthcare giving back affinity group DFS Mission : Promote the economic independence of disadvantaged ...

• Dear all, I agree, that we want to make use of the connection of Siemens to Berlin, in particular the Healthineers located in Berlin. Siemens is planning to set up an innovation centre and invest more than 600 Million Euro. We would love to get connected ...

Latest Shared Files Add

Announcements

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.