Open Forum Home

Latest Discussion Posts

• We can't say this often enough these days: We are here for you. We are in this together.   In times like these, words can feel inadequate. They may fall short of capturing the very real anxiety, fear, loss of control we are all feeling. ...

• Hello everyone! I'm Katie, senior manager, chapter development. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and being a resource, should you run into any questions. Feel free to send me a message  here  or email me at  kcammer@hbanet.org ...

4 people recommend this.
  • ​Hello everyone I work at GSK in Belgium since 5 years and juste joined HBA ! I am very enthusiastic  about this community :-) I am doing a master's thesis about the position of pharmaceutical industry in Europe on gender parity (with a focus on ...

• Hi Sumenta!  Thanks for the additional tip!  I am going to start time blocking today so that I have time to catch up on things as we are adjusting to this new way of working. Funny enough, I time block when in the office but this has slipped since WFH.  ...

• Thanks, Preeti! I'd worked from home for over a year prior to my current role - and your trips are spot on. Another helpful tip that's related to #4 is to time-block your day/week as it helps to deliver what you've committed to in all of those virtual ...

Latest Shared Files Add

Announcements

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.