Open Forum Home

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi! I'm Bea von Seckendorff and have been a volunteer in the HBA since 2020. I've been part of the HBA as a member since 2010 when I joined Pfizer. Currently I work as an Operation Manager which I tremendously enjoy and found my way into after completing ...

• Hi Everyone, This week I did a webinar with Dr Andrew Rut. The unprecedented speed with which the vaccines have been rolled out is driving a greater reliance on post-approval pharmacoviligance (PASS, RWE studies etc). Where patient safety issues hit the ...

• Join me on your lunch break for the latest episode of Lunch with Laurie! Today I'll be speaking to @Buket Grau , head of corporate strategy at Biogen and past HBA Chair of the global board of directors. Tune in as we discuss the complexities of managing ...

• Registration Link :  https://bit.ly/315M11L ​Join us to hear from experts Pamela Bennett and Yolanda Smith and learn how to effectively utilize LinkedIn to help you meet your career goals.  Whether building your network, positioning for your ...

• To our HBA member community: George Floyd's life mattered. I'm sure you've been part of many discussions happening since yesterday afternoon - perhaps uncomfortable but necessary. As the verdict in no way means that we've arrived at the optimal place ...

Latest Shared Files Add

Announcements

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.