Open Forum Home

communities_1.jpg

Latest Discussion Posts

• The HBA Geographic Expansion Team is proud to announce that we've completed the Year 1 Toolkit for new branches! We are glad to provide resources for successful strategic planning to our volunteers leaders starting new locations around the globe. These ...

2 people recommend this.
  • Grow your professional success through the power of the HBA network! Join a network that has positively impacted over 7,000 healthcare professionals since 2014 and continues to help women advance into influential leadership roles. Enhance ...

• Dear HBA Members, An exciting opportunity awaits as we search for two dynamic individuals to co-chair the 2024 Woman of the Year event . Taking place on 10 May at the New York Marriott Marquis, this prestigious event will draw over 1,500 industry executives ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Let's grow! Looking forward to being part of the geographic expansion of HBA! ------------------------------ Denise Wallis CSL ------------------------------

• Hi all, My name is Valentin Mancuso and I'm located in Switzerland (Lucerne). I am fascinated by the intersection of economics, innovation, and technology. Currently, I work as an Exploration Lead at Roche Diagnostic International, where I am involved ...

Latest Shared Files Add

Announcements

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.