Open Forum Home

Latest Discussion Posts

• @Jane Werling is another amazing leader active in Women in Healthcare Give Back. Jane did outstanding work as the facilitator of our most recent webinar on Transformational Leadership and has made huge contributions to her team. I'm so grateful to have ...

• Interested in career development but haven't had the opportunity to speak with today's Healthcare leaders? This high value event brings together 5 top leaders in Canadian Healthcare who will share their views on the importance of adaptability, breadth ...

• As a successful alumni to the HBA mentoring programming I wanted to let the HBA community know what a great experience I had in 2021 with the mentoring program.  My mentoring team helped me achieve some great things and expand my horizons.  I can not ...

• Thanks for sharing, Mari- very nice to e-meet you!  Also love the advice from your mom which is so true :) ------------------------------ Karima Sharif Global Chair, WOC Affinity Group HBA ------------------------------

• CYBER MONDAY SALE!  Save an additional 15% off of the early bird rate for the 2022 HBA Mentoring Program Use code   MENTOR15   to save $84 Click Here For More Information and to Register Registration is NOW OPEN for 2022   Mentoring ...

Latest Shared Files Add

Announcements

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.