Click here for more information about this role.
- Adhere to HBA functional practices and policies
- Represent the affiliate in the local community in supporting the mission of HBA
- Operate within affiliate financial parameters, provided by advance team
- Responsible for securing, on-boarding and performance management of committee members
- Event logistics and venue liaison
Criteria - This role is reserved for HBA members. Non-members can apply, but if selected to fill an open role, membership will be required at that time. If you'd like to learn more on how to become an HBA member, please visit our website.
As a volunteer leader, you may at times handle sensitive information. Prior to applying for this role, we ask that you please review the HBA volunteer acknowledgement policy. By submitting an application for this opportunity you agree to be bound by this policy.
To apply, sign in via the blue login button at the top right of your screen. Once logged in, please click on "Apply Today!" to complete your application to be considered for the role. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and may be appointed before the application deadline.