Global leader of the HBA's member experience function and focus areas, including individual member recruitment, retention and engagement. Works closely with HBA senior staff to align on membership strategies and priorities across the organization.
- Develops membership recruitment, retention and engagement initiatives and strategies to meet HBA Board priorities and goals.
- Provides functional expertise and insights during all Global Council meetings and planning sessions
- Leads regular member experience functional calls with regional leaders to ensure alignment and collaboration across the groups
- Uses data-driven insights to inform global member experience planning, activities and goals
- Mentors, coaches and supports global/regional/chapter leaders and volunteers in their leadership/career development. Practices proactive succession planning to ensure their role and essential roles within their team are always filled.
This role is reserved for HBA members. Non-members can apply, but if selected to fill an open role, membership will be required at that time. If you'd like to learn more on how to become an HBA member, please visit our website.
As a volunteer leader, you may at times handle sensitive information. Prior to applying for this role, we ask that you please review the HBA volunteer acknowledgement policy. By submitting an application for this opportunity you agree to be bound by this policy.
To apply, sign in via the blue login button at the top right of your screen. Once logged in, please click on "Apply Today!" to complete your application to be considered for the role. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis and this role may be filled prior to the application deadline.