A regional director is the leader of a particular focus area (or areas) within a regional functional department. The membership experience department is dedicated to individual members.
Scope of department: strategic planning around volunteer leader succession planning, retention and recognition across the region; regional volunteer leader placement, tracking and recognition activities/initiatives
- Execution and content handling of regional Making the Most of Your Membership events: simple regional events (primarily virtual at the regional level) to tell existing HBA members more about how to get the most value possible about HBA, including volunteering
- Chapter unspecified member outreach/care: using regional membership reports, conduct outreach to members who have not selected a chapter to find ways to better engage them regionally/locally
- Connect, guide and share the value proposition of volunteering with HBA, with the goal to build “volunteer pool” of prospective volunteers/leaders. This pool of candidates can then be pulled from as needed, connected to other chapter/regional departments to help on committees/with small tasks OR to the volunteer leader department to be placed in a leadership role
- Radical hospitability needs/team deployment for regional events/programs during and post-event
- Regular engagement with members via the regional member Community as a robust resource to connect members
Criteria - To be eligible for this role, you must have previous HBA board experience.
To apply, sign in via the blue login button at the top right of your screen. Once logged in, please click on "Apply Today!" to complete your application to be considered for the role.
This role is reserved for HBA members. Non-members can apply, but if selected to fill an open role, membership will be required at that time. If you'd like to learn more on how to become an HBA member, please visit our website.
As a volunteer leader, you may at times handle sensitive information. Prior to applying for this role, we ask that you please review the HBA volunteer acknowledgement policy. By submitting an application for this opportunity you agree to be bound by this policy.