A member of an affinity group’s global leadership team, specifically dedicated to being the resource for their assigned region(s). This leader is responsible for pushing AG information down to the regional Member Value Offerings teams and pulling regional/chapter member demographics, events and priorities up to the global team.
The regional liaison is NOT responsible for executing events. They can work with the Regional Events & Education team to develop content and select speakers/moderate, and ensure AG engagement is part of the Education & Events plan. If you're interested in representing more than one region, please let us know in your application. You can represent up to 3 regions. To apply, sign in via the blue login button at the top right of your screen. Once logged in, please click on "Apply Today!" to complete your application to be considered for the role. Applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis and may be appointed before the application deadline.
- Attends their Affinity Group’s monthly global leadership meeting to understand the group’s priorities and upcoming initiatives, programs, etc.
- Responsible for bi-directional communication between the global and regional teams relating to the AG.
- Communicates relevant global AG programs (and important events) to their regions for cross-promotion and awareness.
- Communicates relevant regional priorities, demographics and happenings to the global team for awareness and event cross-promotion.
- Works with their assigned region’s Affinity Group Regional Director to better understand regional/chapter member demographics to inform global priorities.
- Keeps a finger on the pulse of upcoming events across their assigned regions/chapters that would be relevant to AG members and educational trends that would appeal to their member group.
- Leverages the AG resource library, ensuring needs they hear from their region(s) are being met.
This role is reserved for HBA members. Non-members can apply, but if selected to fill an open role, membership will be required at that time. If you'd like to learn more on how to become an HBA member, please visit our website
. Volunteer acknowledgmentAs a volunteer leader, you may at times handle sensitive information. Prior to applying for this role, we ask that you please review the HBA volunteer acknowledgment policy. By submitting an application for this opportunity you agree to be bound by this policy.