The corporate engagement regional lead is assigned/dedicated to a particular purpose, such as a project, initiative, account, geography, etc., as defined by the regional director they report to.
A team member of the regional department, reporting directly to a regional director.
- Responsible for owning and managing their assignment and the tasks associated.
- Drive engagement with HBA within the company or geography, build awareness of member/volunteer benefits and events, sponsorship needs, and other opportunities.
- May build and lead a committee of volunteers to execute the tasks and activities of their assignment, as needed per Region
Participates in necessary meetings associated with their assignment.
- Regional Meetings as directed by the Regional Department to stay aligned with regional activities
- If a CR regional lead is dedicated to companies in a chapter geography, they can participate in the local chapter board meetings
Regional leads spend time engaging with their companies or specific geography to ensure awareness of current HBA initiatives that may align with the company/geography needs.
Roles generally require about six to ten hours per month depending on the need for the Region. Activities may include:
- Two hours per month in Regional meetings
- Four to six hours per month engaging with companies or geographies
As a volunteer leader, you may at times handle sensitive information. Prior to applying for this role, we ask that you please review the HBA volunteer acknowledgement policy. By submitting an application for this opportunity you agree to be bound by this policy.