HBA's chapter leaders and committee members are those who create the member experience within their local geography. The marketing committee is responsible to market/promote chapter events, communications with members and social media.
The standard committees under the marketing and communications DAL are:
- Event marketing and promotion committee
- Works with programming team to implement event marketing activities which optimize event success
- Provides sizzle and spice to event titles and descriptions
- Drives interest in events before, during and after
- Critical success factor for chapter programs
- Affiliate/chapter communications committee
- Provides writing/content for chapter communications using HBA website and/or chapter Community
- Works with regional communication team to set schedule and cadence for chapter communications
- Social media committee
- Supports event promotion and chapter communications
- Works with regional social media team to use various social media channels to create/increase awareness and buzz around chapter news, activities, events, recognition, awards, etc.
- Aligns and coordinates social media activity with other chapters in region, regional marketing team, HBA Central marketing team and Digital Innovators committee
As a volunteer leader, you may at times handle sensitive information. Prior to applying for this role, we ask that you please review the HBA volunteer acknowledgement policy. By submitting an application for this opportunity you agree to be bound by this policy.