The Summit Sponsorship Team supports the preparation and planning for the Annual European Summit. Team Lead Reports to the President Corporate Relations.
- Ensure that the Summit has a sufficient number of sponsors at the Summit.
- Introduces and confirms MCI to sponsors as the main point of contact for all administrative needs following the initial engagement
- Engages and consults with MCI team, working closely and collaboratively with them, submits all sponsorship information to enable them to sign the contracts. Ensures the content of contract is correct.
- Will use event and project management tools and the HBA Cloud provided by MCI to ensure that every stakeholder has an excellent overview at all times.
- Ownership & accountability
- Learner Mindset
- Role-model collective ownership
Time requirements: 8 hours a month
Criteria - To be eligible for a committee role, you must be an HBA member
To apply, sign in via the blue login button at the top right of your screen. Once logged in, please click on "Apply Today!" to complete your application to be considered for the role.
As a volunteer leader, you may at times handle sensitive information. Prior to applying for this role, we ask that you please review the HBA volunteer acknowledgement policy. By submitting an application for this opportunity you agree to be bound by this policy.